Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Glimpse Into My Paradise

A little look into my studio. 
Sometimes I love to spend my time here just sorting and rearranging.
As you probably know there's never enough room.  Look at the basket that holds some of my pens and pencils.  I had them in cans which took up too much room, as did the organizers which I considered.  My husband (who works on appliances) came in carrying this dishwasher basket. Perfect!!  It takes up no extra space but uses every inch, fits perfectly and there's compartments for sorting by colors.  The handles could be on the sides but who's complaining?  Not me.  I love it.                        Diane

2 comments:

  1. So you wanna come and organize mine? Warning it might take awhile! Bed and board included. LOL

    Looks so tidy Diane, yes paradise!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had such an organized space. I might actually be able to get some papercrafting done. :/ Instead, I just grab the nearest ball of yarn to create with. It's easier to find than all my other supplies. :) Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete