Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.........!!!

These are from the  graphic 45 Le Cirque paper. I'm still into tags, I don't think I'll ever quit.  These are larger sized tags...I love this clown


 ...........I think this is the ringmaster.  I'm not sure, he's quite a character, isn't he?
And these are a few ATCs.
When I was 6 years old I was taken to Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus, The Greatest Show on Earth.  This takes me back to that time. 
I love the beautiful papers and colors but I have trouble with the animals (sorry).  It's important to me that I follow my heart and I abhor animal misuse, I know, I know - that's the circus.  Anyway.  I think I'm going to use the rest of the paper and make some children's books, maybe for the hospital.  Diane

4 comments:

  1. These cards are lovely. It's like magic how all the little pieces pull together. I'm with you about the animal abuse. I was at a circus once on almost the very front row. I will never forget the look in those horse's eyes as they obeyed the cracks of the whip. That has ruined everything for circuses, rodeos, anything. It's such a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, forgot to ask you about the books you make. That sounds so wonderful. Do you write the stories?? I can imagine if you write the text and slip in some of your photographs you would have a very marvelous book. But, surely, I am stating the obvious and you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! I love how you displayed them on the striped paper! I'm with you . . . the animal stuff I can do without. But, the colors and playfulness is lovely. xobean

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE most of the Graphic 45 line of papers - and of course love the circus papers as well. But like you, I can't get past the animal issues. Neither can Romeo. He doesn't much care for zoo's either - him not liking to be contained and all, he has a hard time with it.

    You've been very busy over here!!!! Love the new header and I'm thinking we have been away too long :(

    Have a grand Turkey Leg Day!

    "Her" and Romeo

    ReplyDelete