Friday, May 3, 2019

It's All Art...................

I'm back and I'm glad.  I can concentrate on this blog and my art and all that it means.

I'm convinced that it IS all art.  Everything you do.  Everything that was ever designed started with a pencil and paper or chisel and stone.

 I love the commercial with everybody wearing Levis.  Every kind of person dancing to amazing music.  Live like you dance  (or dance like you live).  This doodle is at the bottom of one of my journal pages.
Little heart stones I made into a heart on my husband's grave.  It will disappear over time but I will  always know it's there.  


 My new dog.  I was going to name  her Dottie.  I love that.  But she's 11 1/2 and it's too late to change her name.  She's a rescue dog and I love her.  She fills an empty spot in my life and I hope I do hers

And this is my great-granddaughter painting a picture for me.  She loves paper and paints and pencils - she's happy when she's creating.   And she's dressed herself.  I love her to pieces and especially that she loves art as much as I do. 

It's all about art, always has been.       Diane






1 comment: