Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Secret Stash Chest..............

 The trouble with posting things I really want to show you is that I usually can't  because they're a gift.  That was the case here.  I made this chest for my daughter's birthday which was February 25
 and because of the weather I couldn't get it to her for a month. 
Yesterday I made it to Billings and gave her the late birthday gift.  I think she was delighted with it.

The legs and key as well as the knob are Tim Holtz and the prints that I covered it with are from The Graphics Fairy.  

4 comments:

  1. Diane, this is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty. I am sure she appreciated it very much. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always so fun presenting something you worked so hard for to someone you love. This is a cool little box - I'm sure she loved it! xobean

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous chest Diane, No doubt your daughter loves it.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete