Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer Has Taken Over.................

It's all there waiting for me, paints, markers, papers, ribbons.  The only thing I haven't had is time.  Creating this summer has taken on a new meaning - a fabulous trip to Alaska, a great visit from my daughter and her family, surviving the heat, doing yard work in the early morning and evening, watering and keeping the house in order.  I do journal, I always find time for that.  The days are getting shorter and the air is cooler with a touch of fall.  Winter, with way more time, awaits.                    Diane

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I look forward to cold dark days to spend inside working on projects. xo bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, so great to see you posting again. I so know what you mean, summer flew by and didn't allow for much crafting for me either. I look forward to spending more time in the studio
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete