Monday, February 7, 2011

This was interesting.  The background is red.  But when I drew white lines on it to look like plaid or checks, it really made it look pink.  I listed it on Etsy along with a few other Valentine tags.  My art room is in a mess, I did some rearranging.  It won't take me long to get it back together, it's good to shake it up once in a while, it gives me an entirely different outlook.  I think Rascal enjoys it too.  He found a comfortable spot out of the way and watched to see what I was going to do next.

4 comments:

  1. Diane the tag is so beautiful, I love your artwork. I can relate to the messy craft room, It only takes me 5 minutes to undo everything I've accomplished. Like the mess I just made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow !! I love this its so pretty and cute too. gorgeous background and pinks

    have a wonderful day
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete